The Winner is....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Anne Van Alkemade for this:
Protest
I’m trapped in a world
of convention,
And to whom can I mention
My days and nights
are wakeful,
How long do I have to
take this bull,
I long for endess (sic)
sleep,
To see around, people
weep,
They are false, shells,
nothing,
I long not to be nothing
but something,
All my life, eccentricity
wrong,
To no one ever I
belong,
On my slow and normal
death,
With my gasping last
breath,
Convention to hell,
Mention to no one,
Pretention you are,
No longer I run
.

RUNNERS UP
Rubyred for this:

Amanda McLennan for this:

1 comments:

Munnaminx said...

An unbelievable bit of reminiscence here!!! lmao I can't believe it's still public.

Welcome to Choice Pieces of A.R.S.E - the work of the amazing artists of Redbubble.com's Parody, Satire and Lampoon Group!